I have been using the GoPure Lavender Essential Oil for the last few weeks in my own playing the chemist or the medicine woman of the house.
Ten ways you can use Lavender Oil
1. Drops under your pillow to help you sleep at night
2. Make your own sachet to put in your sock and underwear drawer. Have some lonely single socks? Tie them in knots and add a few drops of lavender oil on the knot and put at the back of your drawer.
3. Mix Lavender Oil with Lemon Oil with refined coconut oil and distilled water for a house spray.
4. Put a drop of Lavender oil on your air filters when you change them each month.
5. Put on bug bites, cuts and scrapes
6. Rub lavender oil in your legs for restless leg syndrome
7. Add your lavender essential oil to baking soda then sprinkle on your carpet for carpet deodorizer
I adore this essential oil and found this GoPure Lavender to be great to work with an a smooth smell. This products makes me a #hippiehappy medicine woman.
"goPURE Lavender Essential Oil - 4 Oz - Lavender Oil for DIY Skin Care & Aromatherapy - 100% Natural & Pure Essential Oils - Therapeutic Grade - No Synthetics, or Additives - Glass Dropper Included
Lavender Oil has TONS of benefits and here are just a few:
Helps Improve Mood, Helps fight Insomnia, Calms the Mind and also helps neutralize Stress and Anxiety"
I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE FOR AN HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND WE ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY THE SAMPLE PROVIDED.